About the Archives
The Brome County Historical Society maintains an impressive collection of archival materials, including photographs, church records, pioneer papers, newspapers, family files, maps, books, and much more.
$10 entrance fee plus hourly charge for assistance. By appointment.
What to research?
- Indexed inventories of original pioneer papers
- Microfilm of census records
- Microfilm of church records protestant and catholic
- plus alphabetical extracts for Brome & Missisquoi Counties
- Family Group charts, family files
- Lists of Cemetery Inscriptions and more……..
List of BCHS Biographies in the Archives (BCHS Courthouse) (PDF document)
List of Searchable Fonds available in the Archives (BCHS Courthouse) (PDF document)
ETAP ( Eastern Townships Archives Portal): http://www.townshipsarchives.ca/